Important information regarding Covid-19
The Coronavirus, COVID-19, is currently spreading around the world. The Team at Hotel C Stockholm want you to know that the safety of our guests and employees is our top priority at all times. Due to the current situation, we would like to inform you what we at Hotel C Stockholm are doing to minimize the risk of infection. We wish, as always, to provide a clean and safe environment. However, we are now extra vigilant with respect to the safety situation for guests and employees, adhering to the guidelines issued by the local authorities.
Steps we have taken to minimize the risk of infection:
- All staff have been given instructions on how best to deal with the current situation and avoid infection, all according to the recommendations of the health authorities.
- All staff are asked to wash their hands and use hand disinfectant as often as possible, and stay at home in case of symptoms of illness.
- As of March 16th we do not serve any buffet meals. This applies to both breakfast, lunches and dinners.
- Every other chair in our dining rooms has been removed, to ensure at least 1 meter of free space between guests is maintained.
- ICEBAR Stockholm have reduced the maximum number of guests at the same time to 30 instead of 60, to ensure the same 1 meter of free space.
- Kitchen staff follow normal hygiene practices, as usual.
- Our cleaning team is informed and will besides their ordinary routine focus on cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces such as door handles and elevator buttons.
- We have increased the use of antibacterial spray and hand sanitizer.
- We are carefully following the development of the recommendations issued by the health authorities and are updating our procedures accordingly.
Standard cancellation terms and conditions apply. The terms for specific bookings depend on which type of booking you have made. This can be found on your booking confirmation.
NB! Due to the current situation Hotel C Stockholm has chosen to add the following amendment to the standard cancellation terms and conditions: All prepaid reservations made through our own websites: hotelcstockholm.se and hotelcstockholm.com with stay dates from March 14th to August 31st will be allowed to rebook without fees. Any difference in rate will be paid by the guest. To rebook your reservation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last but not least – take care of yourself and your loved ones. We are waiting with open doors and open hearts whenever you choose to visit us again.
Team Hotel C Stockholm