Do you have accessible-adapted hotel rooms?
We have 12 rooms specifically designed, primarily for individuals with mobility challenges. Below is a list of the adaptations. If you have more detailed questions or would like to see pictures of the rooms, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- The rooms are located near the elevators for easy accessibility and evacuation.
- There is extra space around the beds to maneuver easily with a wheelchair, at least on one side of the bed.
- The beds are 56 cm high from the floor to the end of the mattress.
- The showers have no shower walls but instead have curtains for easier maneuverability.
- The showers are equipped with a support handle.
- The toilets adhere to common RWC/HWC standards.
- The doors have a width of 80 cm.
- The sink is 84 cm high.
I have an allergy, how do you handle it?
Gluten- and lactose-free products are always available upon request, and in the kitchen, our chefs prepare delicious special diets for those who need them.
Additionally, we exclusively use fragrance-free laundry detergents at the hotel and can replace products in the rooms with allergy-friendly options upon request. None of our cleaning products contain fragrance, and we do not use down in blankets and pillows.