It’s not a surprise that we Swedes value our coffee breaks, and in other words fika. Therefore, it’s crucial for us to inform you about our favorite ones!
Entering the café from 1928 with a welcomed ambience and a labyrinth of corridors. All pastries and bread are made from scratch, using only the best ingredients and with no additives whatsoever. Vetekatten truly carries the Swedish baking tradition alive. We think you’ll feel right at home.
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 07:30-20:00 Sat-Sun 09:30-19:00
- Address: Kungsgatan 55, 111 22 Stockholm
- Phone number: +46 08 20 84 05
Now this tiny café is unique. The café differs from all other in town, mostly because of it’s atmosphere showcasing regular guests by covering the wall, Lisa herself taking care of one another as you were in her home and most importantly; home made pastries made with no other than love. You can’t find a more genuine Swedish fika place.
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 06:30-15:00 Sunday closed
- Address: Skånegatan 68, 116 37 Stockholm
- Phone number: +46 8 640 36 36
Tea Room – Svenskt Tenn
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 11AM-6PM Sat 10AM-5PM Sun 11AM-4PM
- Address: Stranvägen 5, 114 51, Stockholm
- Telephone: +46 8 670 16 98
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 7AM-6PM Sat 8AM-3PM
- Address: Swedenborgsgatan 4B, 118 48, Stockholm
- Telephone: +46 8 641 52 11