One thing particularly that we remember when visiting a new destination is the dining experience. Therefore, we handpicked a few options just for you!
Following the season and aim to serve the produce when it is at it’s best. Their hunting team gathers in the beginning of fall and you can follow their luck on the menu. The ambience is historical which gives you the cozy atmosphere yet a busy place. Tennstopet offers you traditional supper which will give you a hard time to choose from their menu.
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 11:30-01:00 Sat-Sun 13:00-01:00
- Address: Dalagatan 50, 113 24 Stockholm
- Phone number: +46 8 32 25 18
Wärdshuset Ulla Winbladh
For you who would like to combine the high class of Swedish culinary craft in an historical environment. Serves traditional Swedish cuisine in the way it’s suppose to be, which is a truly sense widening experience. All are welcome here – royalties, families with children and gallivants on Djurgården.
- Opening Hours: Mon 11:30-22:00 Tue-Fri 11:30-23:00 Sat 12:30-23:00 Sun 12:30-22:00
- Address: Rosendalsvägen 8, 115 21 Stockholm
- Phone number: +46 8 534 89 701
Kale & Crave
Kale & Crave is a magical restaurant which is driven by Sebastian Ingrosso and Serhan Stojanov. Here you find healthy, homemade food in beautiful facilities. A perfect alternative for You who would like vegan, gluten-free and free from dairy products.
- Opening Hours: Mon-Thu 11AM-7:30PM Fri-Sun 12:00PM-6:30PM
- Address: Roslagsgatan 2
- Telephone: +46 8 978 65 98