The spring salon is a tradition which has been going on since year 1921. A must for all art lovers in Stockholm, and visitors. This year between January 25th until March 24th they have 136 participants and 324 art works that are shown. Take the tram from Åhléns City and go off at the station Liljevalchs/Grönalund. Another alternative is to take the ferry Djurgådsfärjan or walk along beautiful Strandvägen. Read more here: https://www.liljevalchs.se/
Ice skating in Kungsträdgården!
To go ice skating is a tradition for many locals in Stockholm during the winter. Here you can rent your skates and helmet! Everyone can go, old or young, professional or beginner. A fun activity during the winter season!
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat-Sun 10AM-9PM.
- Location: Kungsträdgården
The National Museum
Stockholm’s National Museum has finally opened up after five years of renovation! We recommend a visit to this fantastic house. Known for it’s classic art, design and artwork from the collections are shown in a totally renovated facilities. Read more at www-nationalmuseum.se.
- Opening Hours: Closed on Mondays.Tue-Wed 11AM-7PM Thu 11AM-9PM Fri 11AM-7PM Sat-Sun 11AM-7PM
- Address: Södra Blasieholmshamnen 2, 111 48, Stockholm
- Telephone: +46 8 519 543 00